1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Sunset at Martha's Beach, 10/17/16 by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News
- October Newsletter Correction: The Communications Committee is not scheduled to meet in October. (Posted 10/13/16.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- In order to educate the Community, the Building Committee is sharing this information for all homeowners regarding Easements.
- Committee meeting minutes and agendas are available to read on the website. Just click on "Committees," select the committee of interest, then select the agenda or minutes that you would like to view.
- You can let the Swinomish Police Department know when you’ll be out of town and they will do a house check for you.
- The Storage Lot gate must be locked at all times. Lock it after you enter and lock it when you leave.
Shelter Bay News
- The October newsletter is on the web. (Posted 9/29/16)
Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum —Catch up on all the action and news surrounding the Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum (SBTF) by heading to the webpage: members/taxpayerforum.html. There you will find reports on Swinomish meetings with the SBTF, a narrative about the Swinomish Blessing of the Fleet, SBTF meeting notes, a follow up letter to the Tribe after an initial tax meeting, and future plans for a Sept. 29 meeting at the Shelter Bay Clubhouse with the SBTF and tribal representatives.
The SBTF is planning more meetings with Swinomish Tax Consultation Council. Much of the meeting content will come from your Comments as you submit them to the SBTF on their webpage. Take the link! (Revised 5/24/16)
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16)
- Please see the Lost and Found page and look at the photos of two collages found in May 2014. These would be valuable to the rightful owner. Thank you. (Posted 8/27/14)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15)