1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Latest Shelter Bay News:
- Board of Directors posts notice (on Members Only page) concerning the Master Lease with the Swinomish Tribe. (Revised 4/15/15.)
- The Annual Membership Meeting and Election will be held on Saturday, May 2nd. The Election Packet has the Meeting Agenda and information on your Board candidates and the ballot issues to be decided. You may vote electronically, by mail or in-person – instructions are included with your packet. (Posted 4/2/15.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- We have a Lost and Found page on the website? If you have lost your keys or your cat, we will post it. Or if you found a cat or keys or anything else we will post that, too. Aside from the link in this item, there is a link under Quick Links, below, or under the Community tab in the left hand side Navigation links column. (Posted 4/4/15.)
Shelter Bay News:
- The April newsletter is on the web. (Posted 3/31/15.)
- Presentation (in Member's Only section) for the Town Meeting held on Wednesday March 11, 2015. (Posted 3/11/15.)
- You can now submit a Incident-Concern-Complaint form online! Just go to the Forms page, click the Online Incident-Concern-Complaint link, complete the form and click "Submit." The Shelter Bay Office will immediately receive your form and begin the process of resolving your issue. (Posted 12/30/14.)
- On September 24, 2014, the Board of Directors appointed a Property Tax Task Force as the liaison between Shelter Bay and the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community regarding the property tax issue. As the Tribe develops its Tax Code, this Task Force looks forward to providing any assistance that may be requested and to obtain information important to the Community. Information obtained answering the many questions inherent to the issue will be provided to Shelter Bay residents. A webpage on this site, members/property_tax.html is devoted to providing the Shelter Bay membership with all of the information available on this important topic. The Board of Directors asks that members utilize the Task Force as their conduit to the Tribe. An email address email@example.com has been established for easy contact with the Task Force. (Revised 10/3/14.)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 3/20/15.)