1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Latest Shelter Bay News:
- Pertaining to the recent burglaries: Ways to prevent these things from happening.(Posted 1/15/14.)
- West Skagit Community Emergency Response Team Training begins Thursday, January 22, at 6:30 p.m. (Posted 1/16/14.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- Minutes and agendas for all Shelter Bay committees are posted on this website: Just go to Committees and select the committee of interest. Then go to the Minutes or Agendas for the dates of interest. Also the Board Meeting agendas and minutes are available for your perusal. (Posted 1/9/15.)
Shelter Bay News:
- A new Swinomish Trust Improvement Use and Occupancy Tax Code went into effect on January 1, 2015. Read the 20150102 Swinomish Tribe Property Tax Press Release. (Posted 1/6/15.)
- You can now submit a Incident-Concern-Complaint form online! Just go to the Forms page, click the Online Incident-Concern-Complaint link, complete the form and click "Submit." The Shelter Bay Office will immediately receive your form and begin the process of resolving your issue. (Posted 12/30/14.)
- The January newsletter is on the web. (Posted 12/29/14.)
- A web page for the Community Visioning Plan has been put up in the Members Only section of the website. Stay tuned as more content is provided as the Plan evolves. (Posted 10/22/14.)
- On September 24, 2014, the Board of Directors appointed a Property Tax Task Force as the liaison between Shelter Bay and the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community regarding the property tax issue. As the Tribe develops its Tax Code, this Task Force looks forward to providing any assistance that may be requested and to obtain information important to the Community. Information obtained answering the many questions inherent to the issue will be provided to Shelter Bay residents. A webpage on this site, members/property_tax.html is devoted to providing the Shelter Bay membership with all of the information available on this important topic. The Board of Directors asks that members utilize the Task Force as their conduit to the Tribe. An email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been established for easy contact with the Task Force. (Revised 10/3/14.)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 12/12/14.)