1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
An Hour after Sunrise, Nov 10 by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News
- The Member Directory has been updated. (Posted 12/2/16.)
- The December newsletter is on the web. (Posted 11/30/16)
- The next Greenbelt/Lot Committee meeting will be on Dec. 8. (Posted 11/14/16)
- RFP NOTICE: For software vendors interested in Shelter Bay's Community Association Management Software RFP (Posted 11/4/16)
- Swinomish Tribal Tax Council/Shelter Bay Tax Forum Progress Report October, 2016. (Posted 10/28/16)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- You can see 2016-17 Shelter Bay budget graphs here. There is also a link on the Shelter Bay Budget and Financial page in the Members only section.
- In order to educate the Community, the Building Committee is sharing this information for all homeowners regarding Easements.
- Committee meeting minutes and agendas are available to read on the website. Just click on "Committees," select the committee of interest, then select the agenda or minutes that you would like to view.
- You can let the Swinomish Police Department know when you’ll be out of town and they will do a house check for you.
Shelter Bay News
Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum —
Taxpayer Community Forum: 7:00 p.m.Tuesday, December 6
On December 6 at 7:00 p.m. the Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum (SBTF) is holding a Community Forum to engage community taxpayers with local tax information. Included will be reports from the Swinomish Tax Administrator and SBTF committee members who will detail committee directions and work.
Catch up on all the action and news surrounding the Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum (SBTF) by heading to the webpage: members/taxpayerforum.html. Make sure you take advantage of the Comments section on the webpage. These comments now go directly to committee members.
See you at the December 6 meeting. (Updated 11/16/16)
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16)
- Please see the Lost and Found page and look at the photos of two collages found in May 2014. These would be valuable to the rightful owner. Thank you. (Posted 8/27/14)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15)