1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Sunrise, April 29, 2017, by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News
- You may see the Handouts and other materials from the April 29 Lease Advisory Group’s Town Meetings. If you have questions or comments about the town meeting presentation and/or reports, please submit your Comment/Question. It will be shared with members of the Lease Advisory Group.
- The May newsletter is on the web. (Posted 4/27/17)
- The Annual Meeting and Election is coming up on Saturday, May 20, 2017. Information contained in the Election Packet is also available at the electronic voting website and the Shelter Bay Website. Be sure to carefully review the election materials.
- Don't forget! The first half of your annual property taxes paid to the Swinomish Tribe are due/postmarked by April 30. (4/25/17)
- The agenda for the Greenbelt/Lot meeting this week has been posted. (4/25/17)
- See the March 8, 2017 Town Meeting Presentation on the budget and annual meeting ballot issues. (Posted 3/10/17)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?By agreeing to receive your Shelter Bay Newsletter via an email link, you have contributed to a $2,360 yearly savings in printing and postage for the Community! Congratulations! For those of you who are still receiving the newsletter via regular U.S. mail, here are a few very good reasons (in addition to the substantial cost savings mentioned above) to switch to email:
- You'll receive the newsletter via email much earlier than you'll receive it by mail.
- The newsletter is presented in its full-color glory instead of boring black and white.
- The hyperlinks embedded in the newsletter are live with more information about important topics & are just a click away.
- You’ll never misplace your newsletter. A year’s worth of issues are always on the Shelter Bay website.
- Ecologically-minded folks can feel good about saving a tree.
Contact the Shelter Bay Office if we’ve convinced you to give the electronic version of the Shelter Bay Newsletter a try. Your community thanks you!
Your Shelter Bay Communications Committee
Shelter Bay News
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16)
- Please see the Lost and Found page and look at the photos of two collages found in May 2014. These would be valuable to the rightful owner. Thank you. (Posted 8/27/14)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15)