1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Shelter Bay Sunset, July 21, 2016, by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News:
- The August newsletter is on the web. (Posted 7/29/16.)
Summer Changes to Committee Schedules
- Rules Committee — August meeting cancelled
- Harbor Committee — Cancelled July and August meetings
- Safety Committee — Cancelled July meeting
- Enhancement Committee — Cancelled July and August meetings
- Your Social and Recreation Committee is again having their annual Music on the Green, Saturday, August 6, 2016 with the music starting at 5:00 p.m. This event is free for Community Members and their guests. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets and grub to BBQ and enjoy some good music in the sunshine! (Posted 6/10/16.)
Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum —Catch up on all the action and news surrounding the Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum (SBTF) by heading to the webpage: members/taxpayerforum.html. There you will find reports on Swinomish meetings with the SBTF, a narrative about the Swinomish Blessing of the Fleet, SBTF meeting notes, a follow up letter to the Tribe after an initial tax meeting, and future plans for a Sept. 29 meeting at the Shelter Bay Clubhouse with the SBTF and tribal representatives.
The SBTF is planning more meetings with Swinomish Tax Consultation Council. Much of the meeting content will come from your Comments as you submit them to the SBTF on their webpage. Take the link! (Revised 5/24/16.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- New! Technology Tips to help you with the ins and outs of today's computer technology. (Posted 10/6/15.)
Shelter Bay News:
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16.)
- Please see the Lost and Found page and look at the photos of two collages found in May 2014. These would be valuable to the rightful owner. Thank you. (Posted 8/27/14.)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15.)