1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Latest Shelter Bay News:
- Please note that the correct date for the Computer Technology Workshop is Tuesday, Oct. 6, not Wednesday, Oct. 7. (Posted 10/1/15.)
- Go to the Emergency Preparedness page and click on the Rapid Notify link to learn about Shelter Bay's new Emergency Notification System and register your preferred contact information to allow the office to notify you by phone, email and/or text of important information such as utility outages, crime activity, emergency evacuations and more …. (Posted 9/30/15.)
- Windstorm Incident Report — What happened during the wind storm and why utilities were disrupted to portions of the Community. (Revised 9/17/15.)
- The October newsletter is on the web. (Revised 10/2/15.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- Community Members: Be aware that the office uses email for notifications of various things. Be sure to give the office your updated email address. (Posted 7/31/15.)
Shelter Bay News:
- Lease Advisory Group. The Board has appointed a Lease Advisory Group to assist in their work in moving forward with the new Master Lease Proposal. Please see the complete information available in the President’s Message of the September Issue of the Newsletter. The Group will be providing a monthly report at the Board Meetings which are also located at Members/Master_Lease. Comments or questions may be directed to email@example.com (Revised 9/17/15.)
- Online Bill Pay — Welcome to the new online portal for credit card payments! There are several new features for you to use.
- - Quick pay feature, this will allow you to pay your bills without registering.
- - Look at past billing and payment history, track water usage, etc.
- - Link all your Community and Company accounts with one log-in identification.
- - Make changes to your information and service section to help with your needs.
Thank you for your patience,
Shelter Bay Office (Posted 7/16/15.)
- See the Master Lease page for the most up-to-date information on the proposed new master lease. (Updated 6/5/15.)
- On September 24, 2014, the Board of Directors appointed a Property Tax Task Force as the liaison between Shelter Bay and the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community regarding the property tax issue. As the Tribe develops its Tax Code, this Task Force looks forward to providing any assistance that may be requested and to obtain information important to the Community. Information obtained answering the many questions inherent to the issue will be provided to Shelter Bay residents. A webpage on this site, members/property_tax.html is devoted to providing the Shelter Bay membership with all of the information available on this important topic. The Board of Directors asks that members utilize the Task Force as their conduit to the Tribe. An email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been established for easy contact with the Task Force. (Revised 10/3/14.)
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15.)