1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Sunset from the Marina May 24, 2016, by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News:
- The Greenbelt Committee hired an arborist to assess all the greenbelts in the Community. During his assessment, it was found that Tract R is in desperate need of Firewise Fuel Reduction work. This area is behind the homes on Snohomish Drive and Shelter Bay Drive. The Committee will let you know when the work is to be scheduled and thanks you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact the Committee Secretary. (Posted 5/25/16.)
- Don’t forget the Shelter Bay Annual Garage Sale is Saturday, June 25th 8-5 p.m. Sign up at the main office for $5.00 by June 17th. (Posted 5/24/16.)
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16.)
- The May newsletter is on the web. (Posted 4/28/16.)
- Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum — Catch up on all the action and news surrounding the Shelter Bay Taxpayer Forum (SBTF) by heading to the webpage: members/taxpayerforum.html.
There you will find reports on Swinomish meetings with the SBTF, a narrative about the Swinomish Blessing of the Fleet, SBTF meeting notes, a follow up letter to the Tribe after an initial tax meeting, and future plans for a Sept. 29 meeting at the Shelter Bay Clubhouse with the SBTF and tribal representatives.
The SBTF is planning more meetings with Swinomish Tax Consultation Council. Much of the meeting content will come from your Comments as you submit them to the SBTF on their webpage. Take the link! (Revised 5/24/16.)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
- New! Technology Tips to help you with the ins and outs of today's computer technology. (Posted 10/6/15.)
Shelter Bay News:
Please see the Shelter Bay News Archive for news items previously posted here and still of interest but no longer timely. (Revised 8/25/15.)